The comfort, safety and well- being of our guests and team-members is paramount.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) – Guest and Team Member Safety
Your health and safety
We are monitoring developments in COVID-19 closely, heeding advice from the World Health Organisation, central and devolved authorities, and implementing enhanced procedures to ensure the safest environment possible at our apartments.
- Operating a self-check-in system with all payments being processed and arrival instructions provided in advance of guest arrival.
- Our apartments are sanitised prior to your arrival using a non-toxic electrostatic disinfection spray (fogging).
- Frequent sanitising of all touch points in public areas.
- Provision of alcohol-based hand sanitisers (please ensure you understand the instructions for use), full PPE for our staff and advice on preventing the spread of COVID-19 throughout our properties.
- Suspending our housekeeping service during your stay.
- Providing fresh towels, linen and consumables and removal of waste only on request – please follow contact instructions in your apartment.
- Long stay guests will have apartments serviced weekly on agreed days when they are not in the apartment. This is for your protection and the protection of our colleagues. Full PPE will always be worn when servicing your apartment
- Regular team briefings to ensure rigorous implementation of specific COVID-19 risk assessment procedures, including enhanced cleaning procedures, management of potential cross contamination and social/physical distancing.
Further to this, our team are fully prepared to act swiftly should there be a case of COVID-19 on the premises. As members of the Association of Serviced Apartment Providers, we will continue to take guidance from our Quality Assurance partners and relevant authorities on all recommended actions and restrictions.
Assistance during your stay
We understand some guests may be working shift patterns, so we will agree and communicate with guests a procedure for keeping your apartment clean with fresh linen on a basis that works for you.
Whilst we hope very much that your stay with us is comfortable and uneventful, should any guest require to declare “self isolation” or is suspected of being unwell by colleagues or staff members, rest assured that we are here to help. In the first instance, please contact us without delay by telephone to 01463 715218 or 07976 276505 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will supply you with a list of approved food delivery companies and delivery protocol to ensure the safety of all parties and endeavour to ensure guest in isolation have as many home comforts as possible. We will endeavour to provide apartment cleaning and fresh linen where this can be done in line with pandemic protocol precautions.
Should essential maintenance be required during your stay, we will communicate and agree with you to ensure works are carried out with the minimum of disturbance.
Departure day request
We would ask guests to place all used crockery, cutlery, glassware, pans and utensils in the dishwasher on a 60°c cycle.
We hope very much you enjoy your stay with us as best you can during these challenging times.
The Dinnes family
Should you develop Covid-19 symptoms within 14 days of departure please contact us without delay on 07976 276505 or email@example.com.
GDPR: Please note, acceptance of our Booking Terms and Conditions allows us to pass on guest contact details should NHS Track and Trace be deployed.
Inverness is in Highland Region and we would ask guests to please make themselves aware of any current restriction by logging into the following Scottish Government website: https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-protection-levels/